Friday, April 20, 2012

Triple Chocolate

Triple Chocolate - Valrhona chocolate cake with bittersweet Belgian chocolate buttercream topped with French chocolate sprinkles @ Trophy Cupcake.


Yesterday I stopped to visit a long time friend, Lisa B and brought her one of these delicious cupcakes.

I purchased this at the kiosk at Pacific Place in Seattle.  However, as an Eastsider I often visit their location at The Bravern in downtown Bellevue.  The Bellevue location is small with limited seating and offer espresso beverages.  According to my son's friend Lexi N, they brew up a delicious cup of hot chocolate.

This is probably one of my most favorite cupcakes I've tasted.  Why?  Maybe because of the hit of intense chocolate with every bite.  The moist cake, chocolately buttercream, bits of chocolate at the top....what's there NOT to like?

The quality of ingredients, especially the Valrhona and Belgian chocolates really make this small confection incredibly delicious.

This cupcake is best enjoyed day of purchase. If you like chocolate you will really enjoy the Triple Chocolate Cupcake at Trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment