Monday, April 30, 2012

Out and About - Urban Coffee Lounge, Kirkland WA





Wow, what a wonderful place.  I rarely go to the Juanita area of Kirkland but happen to stumble across Urban Coffee Lounge, a cafe that serves the Sumptown coffee bean and quick food items for lunch or snack. It's located in Juanita Village in a newer open air strip mall with housing above.

Atmosphere is very inviting, fresh and contemporary.  Tables, sofa chairs and counter tables make for a great place to squat (being there is wi-fi).  Street parking is available (and it's free).

I ordered an americano and shared the sour cream coffee cake with my friend Alana D.  Coffee was delicious and the cake was delicous.  Great place and if I'm in the area I will stop in.

Support local businesses by coming here!

Urban Coffee Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment